Vera Resnick-Weisz, DHom Med (Lic), IHM. Classical Homoeopathy. Local and online homoeopathic treatment available
The workshop covers:
* Relevant aphorisms from the Organon
* Focused case-taking
* Symptom classification and prioritization
* Boenninghausen’s techniques
* Provings orientation
* How to use mind symptoms
* Practical Work on cases
* and more
Cases will be demonstrated using the P&W Boenninghausen Therapeutic Pocketbook software, but the techniques learned can be applied with other repertories.
DATE: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 28TH
TIME: 13:00 – 17:30
VENUE: JBC, RECHOV HILLEL 24, 5TH FLOOR, JERUSALEM
ADVANCE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT ONLY.
COST: NIS 450 (payment before 20th February); NIS 490 (payment after 20th February). Payment can be made by cash, cheque or credit card
If you wish to register, please write to email@example.com to reserve your place. Call 054-4640736 if you do not receive a reply and registration information within 24 hours.
Special Discounts for participants:
– Special Discounts on the P&W Boenninghausen Therapeutic Pocketbook (valid till 31st March 2013)
– Special Discounts on future workshops